One day first you will pick up from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station where our representative will receive you and will take you to your preferred hotel. After keeping your luggage in the hotel you will soon move for the half day sightseeing, where you will see Nahargarh Fort, Birla temple and other places. By evening you will go for Chokhi Dhani” for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. The dinner at Chokhi Dhani is optional, since it is chargeable out of your packager cost. After dinner will you will back to hotel for night stay.
After breakfast in the hotel, further you will move towards the city for an excursion to Amber Fort. While coming to Amber fort you will enjoy the elephant ride and even see the largest cannon on wheels in the world. Along with that you will visit to Kanak Vrindavan Temple, Hawa Mahal where you will drive through Johari Bazaar or the old jeweler’s market to buy things. Soon after that you will go to visit Various museums inside the City palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City and by evening free for your independent activities, Tourist Places: Amber Fort, and Palace, Jantar Mantar and by evening back to the hotel for the dinner.
On day 3rd you will have your morning breakfast and drop to railway station / Airport.
- 02 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- Breakfast (02)
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a non air-conditioned vehicle
- All toll tax, parking fees and driver's allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- 3.09% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance