One day 1st you will arrive at Udaipur and on arrival you will get warmly received by our representative. With his warm assistance you will drive to Mount Abu. During afternoon you will check-in at hotel and by evening you will visit to Sun Set Point. Overnight stay at hotel and enjoy the dinner.
On day 2nd you will visit After breakfast visit to Nakki Lake, followed by Dilwara Temple, Arbuja Devi, Brahmakumari Vinavati Ashram and many others. By evening you will back to hotel and enjoy the evening.
Mount Abut is beautiful city, where you will get to see many lovely places and temples which are carved in marble, the design and accuracy of workmanship.
On day 3rd you will eat your breakfast and later will drive to Udaipur which is recognized as city oflakes. While coming here you will check-in at hotel and relax in the hotel. Moreover, in the evening you will go to Evening free for self activities and enjoy the dinner.
Your day 4th is scheduled to enjoy boat ride at Lake Pichola. Followed by the boat ride you will move towards City Palace which was built by the Maharana Udai Singh as the capital of the Sisodia. Later you will go to view Jagdish Temple which is a large Hindu temple, Saheliyon ki Bari, Museum and many more. By evening you will be back to hotel.
Day 5th is departure day where you will transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
- 04 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- Breakfast (04)
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a non air-conditioned vehicle
- All toll tax, parking fees and driver's allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- 3.09% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance